Innovative™ Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
Innovative is a totally green ceiling system which incorporates fine style, performance, affordability and the importance of environmental impact. There are a wide variety of lightweight coffered and flat tiles available with or without acoustical properties.
Innovative's exclusive composition offers high quality and sharp designs; a ceiling tile collection that makes a real positive difference in commercial and institutional environments.
Available in a coffered 2x2 open ceiling tile design which accepts a Whispertone Plus® insert that provides acoustical NRC 0.90. The tile and the insert weigh less than 2 pounds per square foot and the tile is made of post consumer recycled glass. Zero fungus and mold growth, fire and smoke resistant (Class A fire rating).
- Made from gypsum and 70% by volume post consumer recycled glass
- Acoustical inserts are made from Johns Manville acoustical board covered with a primed non-woven textile mat.
- Sustainable and recyclable ceiling system
- Weighs just 1½ pounds per square foot.
- ½" thickness throughout tile for maximum strength.
- Coffered and flat 2'x2' ceiling tiles available in many elegant designs.
- Custom sizes, designs and finishes available.
- High light reflectance.
- Zero fungus and mold growth.
- Moister resistant.
- Class A fire rating.
- Available as a coffered open cell or flat tile with a maximum NRC of 0.90.
- Excellent value for a high quality design solution.
Easy Installation & Maintenance:
- Fits into standard 15.16" T-bar ceiling systems.
- Easily cuts and drills on site.
- Wipeable and cleanable.
Automated Production Process:
- High quality product and sharp definition.
- Uniform and stable deign.
Look for the Innovative samples boxes on your library shelves. If you don't have them yet then be sure to contact us and request your Innovative samples and information today.