Innovative is a totally green ceiling system which incorporates fine style, performance, affordability and the importance of environmental impact. There are a wide variety of lightweight coffered and flat tiles available with or without acoustical properties.
Innovative’s exclusive composition offers high quality and sharp designs; a ceiling tile collection that makes a real positive difference in commercial and institutional environments.
Available in a coffered 2′x2′ open ceiling tile design which accepts a Whispertone Plus® insert that provides acoustical NRC 0.90. The tile and the insert weigh less than 2 pounds per square foot and the tile is made of post consumer recycled glass. Zero fungus and mold growth, fire and smoke resistant (Class A fire rating).
- Made from gypsum and 70% by volume post consumer recycled glass.
- Acoustical inserts are made from Johns Manville acoustical board covered with a primed non-woven textile mat.
- Sustainable and recyclable ceiling system.
- Weighs just 1½ pounds per square foot.
- ½” thickness throughout tile for maximum strength.
- Coffered and flat 2′x2′ ceiling tiles available in many elegant designs.
- Custom sizes, designs and finishes available.
- High light reflectance.
- Zero fungus and mold growth.
- Moisture resistant.
- Class A fire rating.
- Available as a coffered open cell or flat tile with a maximum NRC of 0.90.
Easy Installation & Maintenance:
- Fits into standard 15.16″ T-bar ceiling systems.
- Easily cuts and drills on site.
- Wipeable and cleanable.
- Innovative Ceilings Tile Brochure
- Innovative Ceilings Tile Specification
- Innovative Ceilings LEED Rating Sheet
- Innovative Ceilings MSDS